Thursday 24 March 2011

Individual Progression

At the beginning of our prjoect, I was very concerned about achieving a good grade due to my lack of skills using Premiere, which we had to use to make and edit our opening. This is because I had not used it before and therefore felt that my film would suffer as a consquence.
However, throughout the progression of our project, I have become increasingly confident about using this software on the Apple Mac laptops to improve my work. I now know how to load footage I filmed on the video camera onto imovie which you then put onto Premiere. Also, I have learnt how to shorten clips down to make them appear how you want on your film. Lastly, I know how to use affects such as "dip to black" and "black and white" which I have included in my opening which has improved the outcome of our are film so far.
Having the knowledge to use Premiere will help improve the grade of my finished film. This is because its give me freedom to do what I want with the filming I have got so that me and my group can use a variety of features to make the film appear how wish it to to so meet are brief in the best possible way, which is to create a two minute opening of a film in the thriller genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment